Wednesday 12 March 2014

Deborah Lippmann - Marnie

After the disappointment of Jessa I thought it was only fair to try out the other colours. This time I chose Marnie, the pale pink one.

This is much more up my street colour wise, and the application was much smoother. I only needed 2 coats for an opaque coverage, and it looks less streaky than the red. 

I really like how quickly this polish dries. It also seems fairly resistant to chipping, which is a big plus. 

So well done Marnie - you've recovered what seemed like a big fail a few days ago. 

On another note, how amazing is this weather?! I'm currently sitting outside the Tower of London by the river and it is gorgeous. Is summer finally on its way?!

Xx Alice xX 

2 comments:

  1. I love pale pinks but they always seem to look streaky for me :(

    This looks lovely on you.

    I am enjoying the warm weather while it lasts in London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after looking at your last post, its quite unusual for a red polish to be streaky! This is a really flattering colour though!
    x

    ReplyDelete