Friday 28 March 2014

Essie No Chips Ahead top coat

I know this isn't the most exciting post I could do, but I've been looking for a new top coat for ages! As I've said before in other posts, I really love Nails Inc and their Kensington Caviar top coat has long been a favourite of mine. The main reason is its super quick drying formula - I love the fact that I can get on with my day just a few minutes after painting my nails.

This Essie No Chips Ahead top coat doesn't dry nearly as quickly - something I've had to adapt to! However it really works.. My nails are very dry and brittle so usually nail polish chips off very quickly. I definitely noticed they lasted longer after using Essie's top coat. 

So glad I found another winner.

Hopefully my next post won't be so far away as the last one - I've been getting an earlier train to work, which means I've had to put my makeup on during my morning commute rather than writing my posts. 

Xx Alice xX

No comments:

Post a Comment